About the Book
Take on this imaginary trip through Spain with 50 curious poems written only with place names of the 50 provinces of Spain: in addition to having fun, they can help you to loosen your tongue, sharpen your memory, and improve your diction in Spanish. «Toporrimario» is a linguistic bank of pronunciations since toponyms act as different parts of a sentence and will pose a certain challenge to anyone. Alone or in the company of your family, friends, co-workers, and students, you will have fun!
Reciting «Toporrimario» may help you to:
- improve your cognitive performance or «peak brain performance»,
- stimulate your imagination, geographical thinking, and linguistic-verbal and logical-mathematical memory,
- improve your ability to understand ideas: remember, inhibit and prioritize mental tasks,
- exercise your vocal cords and improve your speech: pronunciation, articulation and vocal resistance,
- improve self-confidence, communication skills, and vocal-span control,
- acquire eloquence and improve your negotiating and diplomatic skills.
- improve your sense of humor and help you disconnect from stress to preserve mental health,
- generate topics and ideas for social and coaching events,
- immerse yourself in an innovative way in a different culture and soak up the different perspectives, making you aware of the diversity and cultural richness of Spain, and
- exercise in cases of language and speech disorders and in combating memory loss.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Interesting literary exercise, more of those that are needed in world literature, in which repetitive things abound now.
Author of «Antiutopía: crónicas de lo indeseable» and «La cura: ciencia y seducción»
An essential book. Mares P. W. manages to caress your soul with her flowing verses. A true gem to discover from this talented author. 100% recommended.
Javier Lavilla Gutiérrez
Psychologist, educational advisor and author of «Retro Quest: el Librojuego»
I am grateful to participate in such a different project, at the same time necessary and transformative, as it helps to preserve the culture of the different regions of Spain, while expanding the reader's (or listener's) knowledge, and my own about the geographic environment in which we live. Also, a great acting challenge that has made me grow in my career as a voice-over actor.
Narrator, vocal actor, and Spanish dubbing voice over