Last Updated: August 16, 2020
Person in charge: Mares P. W.
Purpose: Communication and information management
Legitimation: Request for information at the request of the interested party
Recipients: No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete your data
You can exercise the rights of the interested party only if you are the owner of the private data duly proving your identity or you are the legal representative (you must prove this situation). You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Name, surname, and email of the interested party.
- Request in which the request is specified.
- Address for notification purposes, date, and signature of the applicant.
- Documents supporting the request you make, if applicable.
Regardless of whether or not the personal data of the affected or interested party in the treatments of the Toporrimario appears, the person in charge will contact you within a maximum period of 30 days to confirm said management or request its correction. Procedures of any kind will be extended for up to six more months due to force majeure.
Below are the rights you can exercise:
- Right of erasure
- Right of rectification
- Right to object
- Right to object to automated individual decisions
- Right to limitation of treatment
- Right of access
- Right of data portability
The maximum period for the retention of your data without activity on your part is six months except in the cases provided by law.